Buуіng оffісе furniture for your new or old office саn sometime more tеdіоuѕ аnd ѕtrеѕѕful whеn соnѕіdеrіng stylish, trеndу, сlаѕѕіс and fіnеѕt furnіturе.
Yоu muѕt have a gооd eye fоr соmреllіng іmаgеѕ tо be a gооd buyer оf office furnіturе bоth frоm a nеаrbу lосаl ѕtоrе оr оnlіnе ѕtоrеѕ through classifieds. You wіll hаvе to аррlу уоur wіѕdоm, раtіеnсе аnd tіmе tо сhооѕе gооd furniture duе to numbеrѕ оf whоlеѕаlеrѕ and retailers іn local and оnlіnе ѕtоrеѕ.
There are several things you will have to put into considerations account when pricing a new office furniture so as to ensure you get a durable and quality furniture for a reasonable price.
Such considerations may include:
- When buying new cubicles
When buying new cubicles, it is very important to put in mind that the cubicle you are going for should be the type that would last you for a very long period of. If getting a durable cubicle will cost you more, its better you go for it because it will provide a better return to your investment. The tip to get a good office furniture is that you should go for the ones that has a minimum of 3 years guarantee/warrantee
- Furniture with features
Furniture with features like adjustable tables and modular panels, will make all the difference in your employee’s comfort; and when your employee is comfortable, there is a high probability of your business moving forward.
- When you get to the vendor
When you get to the vendor selling the furniture, he will definitely give you an outrageous initial price, don’t be scared by this. Be ready to negotiate to the last price.
For those whose budget is below the price of a new office furniture, you need not to worry. You can go for a pre-owned furniture that is cheap and very durable, though it doesn’t go with a warranty. Follow the tips below and be rest assured of getting good grade furniture:
- Stick to industry leading brands like Herman Miller, Haworth, Knoll and Teknion, for the simple reason that components will be much easier to track down.
- The furniture shouldn’t be more than 7 years old
- The age, the condition of the product, and the brand name will determine the price of a furniture. Pre-owned furniture Prices range from as low as $300 per cubicle to as high as $1,250 for premium brands. Although you might get cheaper ones, but it might be of low quality.
For you to get the best deal on used office furniture, It is advisable you go to the “end user,” or work with a liquidator. Both approaches will save you money for handling or storage. Here are other consideration you might be needing:
- Installation of cubicles can run from $150 to $250 per cubicle, depending on wiring, configuration, and other things
- One method of saving money on both new and pre-owned furniture is to consider the cubicle layout you plan to use. For instance, if the cubicles are back-to-back, two rows of cubicles can share the same dividing wall.
If all guidelines in the post can be put into consideration, be rest assured of getting a furniture that is good, durable and less expensive.